Twitter-Facebook ban Donald Trump, now former president ready to bring his social media platform

Twitter-Facebook ban Donald Trump, now former president ready to bring his social media platform


Former US President Donald Trump was suspended by Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites following the attack on the Capitol building in Washington on January 6 this year. In such a situation, Trump is now planning to launch his own social media platform. 

It is reported that Trump will start appearing on social media in the next three months. This has been reported by Jason Miller, a senior consultant at Trump, to American television network Fox News. Miller said the platform would be large and would attract millions of people.

He further said that I think this trump will be a return to social media. After the Washington attack, after Facebook and Twitter, YouTube also removed new video content uploaded by Donald Trump from its platform. Also, Trump's channel was suspended on charges of breach of service conditions.

Snapchat said in its statement that we have banned Donald Trump forever on our platform, taking care of the interest of the people. There were frequent misinformation, provocative speech posts from his account.

Twitter had previously blocked Trump's account for 12 hours following allegations on Trump in an attack on the Capitol building and deleted three of his tweets, including a video. But later the company suspended his account forever. After this, the move was criticized by his team Trump's Twitter handle and said that we cannot be silenced.